Life liberation is scheduled on 11/13/10 Sunday, 10:30 a.m. 華府寧欽博藏佛學中心十一月十三日上午10:30於馬州 Scenca Landing State Park 舉行放生活動
The next life liberation is scheduled on 11/13/10 (Saturday) starting around 10:30 a.m.
A voluntary donation towards the purchase of fishes would be appreciated. In order to help center to calculate the amount for purchasing of fish.
Please contact Steven Tung 703-847-0522, Angel Mitchell (703)597-3046, Kathy Chen (301)793-1138 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for your donation amount and dedicate list by 11/11.
Please fill in the attached register form and send back to email@example.com if you would like to make a donation.
Rigdzin Phodrang has been involved the life liberation for over 20 years. Your kindly help and support as really appreciated.
華府寧欽博藏佛學中心舉辦放生活動已有二十年之久,近將於十一月十三日上午10:30於馬州Scenca Landing State Park舉行放生活動。
1. 電話報名: 請與 Steven Tung 703-847-0522,Angel Mitchell (703)597-3046,Kathy Chen (301)793-1138 聯絡
2. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
請填寫附件之報名表,請在十月二十日前 通知上述之聯絡人或寄回 email@example.com 以便登記與統計購魚數量。
Please feel free to forward this email to your friends or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions or comments.
Fish Release Location: Seneca Landing state park near the interaction of River road (Rt. 190) and Seneca road (Rt. 112).
Direction From North I-270:
1. From the north I-270, take exit 11 (Quince Orchard Rd, or Rt. 124 West or South) toward Darnestown.
2. Turn right and connect to Darnestown Rd (or Rt. 28) west and continue toward Darnestown.
3. Turn left and continue on Seneca Rd. (or Rt. 112) west or south toward River Rd.
4. Connect to River Rd. when meet a T-cross road with three way stop sign.
5. The Seneca Landing state park will be on your left as you head west on River Road right before a bridge. The road name is known as Rilley's Lock Road,
you might not see the road name clearly since it might be hid by a tree.
Direction From South I-495:
1. From the Capital Beltway, take Exit 39 (River Road) west toward Potomac.
2. Proceed for approximately 11 miles to the intersection of River Road and MD 112, Seneca Road.
3. Turn left and continue on River Road for about 2 1/2 miles.
4. The Seneca Landing state park will be on your left as you head west on River Road right before a bridge.
The road name is known as Rilley's Lock Road, you might not see the road name clearly since it might be hid by a tree.
Please view the URL below if you need the map direction:
Thank you and really appreciate your kindly help!
Rigdzin Phodrang Vajrayana Buddhist Center